Since December 2008, Ferrotramviaria has activated a new ticketing system that provides for the issuance of the "single ticket" a new type of ticket valid for both the train service for automotive service. With the new kind of business travelers can use the bus and /or train, on the report request. The single ticket is issued in the following types: single ride ticket, ticket to ride the one way ticket back, Monthly, Weekly subscription. These tickets can be purchased either at the ticket offices, at the company's website and at self-service emittings, with payment by cash, cash dispenser or credit card. Some Bus stop locations do not correspond to the rail network, tickets issued for those locations have therefore useful only on services by coach and bus.
One way ticket
✓ It can be purchased in advance of the date of use. ✓ On the train service is valid only in the day of issue to make only one trip on the route origin-destination indicated on the ticket. Is possible to ask, when buying a ticket, for a later date, so the train ticket can be used on the day of validity indicated. The purchase date is also possible on the self-service machines and the internet. ✓ On the bus service(as well ason the racesof the servicein replacement ofrail service) can also be usedinthe dayafterthe date of issuetomake only onetrip on therouteorigin-destination indicatedon the ticket. ✓ It must always be validated by obliteration before the trip. ✓ The validity of the ticket from the time of obliteration is three hours to complete the journey on the path origin-destination indicated on the ticket.
One way ticket for and from Airort of Bari "Karol Wojtyla"
✓ It can be purchased in advance of the date of use. ✓ Is valid only for the day indicated at time of purchase to make only one trip on the route origin - destination of the ticket. Even if purchased on the Internet is valid for the entire day of the trip shown during checkout. It is not necessary obliteration of the ticket prior to use but you need to keep the ticket for both the input and the output from the gates of the station.
One way ticket back
✓ It can be purchased in advance of the date of use. ✓ On the rail service is valid only in the day of issue to make a round trip and a return trip on the route indicated on the ticket. ✓ The bus service (as well as on the races of the service in replacement of rail service) can also be used in the day following that of issue. It is valid to perform, within the same day, a round trip and a return trip on the route indicated on the ticket. ✓ It must always be validated by obliteration before the journey and before the return trip. ✓ The validity of the ticket from the time of obliteration is three hours to complete the round trip of three hours to complete the return trip, the route indicated on the ticket. For both types of ticket - one way and run the one way ticket back - are the following conditions apply: - They should always be validated before the trip from the special validation machine, placed on the ground at the stations and stops of the station and in-vehicle automotive service. - The one-way tickets and running the one way ticket back is not canceled shall be valid.
SUBSCRIPTION RFID CARD Starting from November 2012, is possible to ask for the e-Via card, on which you can upload your weekly and monthly subscriptions; the card can be requested directly from this address:
To travel correctly and safely on the means of Railways north of Bari, the traveler must comply with the following rules and recommendations.
1. The cars on board the traveler must be in possession of a valid travel document, including any excess baggage that permitted free of charge, and is required to show it to the staff on duty whenever required. Subscriptions must be performed to check, accompanied by valid proof of identity.
2. The one-way tickets, monthly and weekly passes can be purchased either at the ticket offices at the ticket machines and directly from the website.
3. Anyone using the one-way ticket and running the one way ticket back must validate your ticket to the appropriate validation machine, placed on the ground at the stations and stops of the railway line and on board vehicles of automotive service. The traveler is required to check that the validation was successful. The one-way tickets and running the one way ticket back is not canceled shall be valid. In case of failure of the validation machine or incorrect validation of the ticket, the traveler must promptly contact the staff of the station, for the train service, the driver line, for automotive service. These will just validate the ticket held by the passenger. Securities purchased via the web should not be validated. The one way ticket purchased online, is valid even if it is shown on a mobile instrument such as iPad, iPhone, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and that allows the reading of the QRCode by the portable electronic devices, provided by the ticket collectors.
4. The user does not have a regular way of travel, not to the penalties provided by law, must promptly notify, at the time of boarding, company staff in the service of the need to procure a ticket. These special ticket to issue the distance bands, having cost slightly more than the cost of ordinary ticket. For travelers of rail services (except races of the service in lieu of rail service) that depart from bus stops or stations with a ticket office closed or missing and / or ticket machine is not working, the head of the train will give way ticket, at no extra cost .
5. Passengers who in the course of travel is found without a ticket or ticket with expired validity or ticket is not validated or incorrectly validated, and has failed to promptly notify the train crew on duty, be liable for the payment of the penalties provided for law. It prohibited the sale of tickets names (subscriptions) and, after the start of the journey, not the names of those (one way, running one way ticket back).
6. Passengers are required to pay to the agents in charge of collections sums required by them for taxes, surcharges, penalties and any other rights-dependent transport.
7. The holder of the ticket can begin your journey, or terminate, at any location, including in relation to which the ticket is valid, provided that no refund is due to the path correctly.
8. The holder of the ticket can begin your journey, or terminate, at any location, including in relation to which the ticket is valid, provided that no refund is due to the path correctly.
9. Holders of tickets one way, one way ticket back, weekly and monthly subscriptions have the right to make stops in between.
10. The traveler in the car if traveling by foot during running of the vehicle is required to stand up to the special support; travels if sitting is not required to occupy, unless otherwise ordered, more than a place to sit.
11. The passenger of the bus shall be required: ✓ to show the driver line, when getting on the ticket valid for travel to where you want to enjoy; ✓ to indicate, with a dedicated button on the bus, the booking of the bus stop to get off and on the ground, ask the bus stop with a wave of his hand.
12. The traveler must comply strictly with the instructions and regulations issued by the Company and the indications given by the company personnel, and contact the agents on duty in case of danger.
13. The traveler must use the necessary precautions and ensure, as far as depends on him, to his own safety and security, of the people and animals that are in their custody and security of their belongings.
14. The traveler must respect the ban on smoking in vehicles and in enclosed spaces not intended for smoking.
Direzione Generale Trasporto Piazza A. Moro, 50/B - 70122 Bari
Partita Iva: 00890311004 - C.F.: 00431220581 Registro imprese: CCIAA ROMA n. 00431220581 Capitale sociale: 5.000.000 € I.V. - R.E.A. n. 83839